[Coladam] Survey - Who and When

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 2 05:28:47 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm Daniel Bienvenu (but you probably already know it) and I want to ask you if you may be at the Adamcon in 2010, which will takes place in Montreal, Canada. At the same time, tell the dates you prefer, the week-ends that may be just fine for you.

If you don't know if you will be at the AdamCon next year, but you want to be part of it, do not hesitate to tell me what will be your favorite dates if you manage to come to the Adamcon.

To answer this survey, you can answer directly by replying to this email. You can inclure or not the adamcon mailing list address if you want.

Try to answer this survey in a reasonable delay to help us geting the dates and a hotel just fine for the best success of the AdamCon 22.

Daniel Bienvenu