[Coladam] ADAMCON22

David yyzonian at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 2 18:47:59 CEST 2009

Would love to attend - two of us.

The month of June works out well, can be flexible.

Dates that are difficult to arrange time off are in July and Aug, also first week of Sept is bad, but otherwise we can be flexible somewhat.

Again Daniel, if I can assist any way, let me know. Maybe we can incorporate something from the CV game 2010 into the banner, its appropriate.

Each convention also seems to have its own catch phrase - how about AdamCon22 - chez moi! ou AdamCon22 Je me souviens! Picture of a Quebec license plate - the license number is ADAMCON22. Maybe I can come up with a few more dumb ideas....

FYI Fireman boxed games sold out in less than 24 hours, expect the loose ones will do so soon. I smell "collectors item!"

David