[Coladam] (no subject)

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 2 19:10:35 CEST 2009

I did start a video play list with the ADAMCON21 videos on my channel.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=2191F337A7504E96

I did re-upload "Day 2" as a high-definition HD version this time. It's cool to see more details instead of dark grey bars that squeeze the video display. Also, because it's in HD format, you can click on the HD button at the bottom of the Flash video player for an enormous video display 1280x720.

I'm still working on "Day 3 - part 2", will be added to the video playlist tonight or tomorrow.

Have a nice day and don't forget to reply to the survey about Adamcon22.

Daniel