[Coladam] AdamCon 21 - june 28 (afternoon)

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 3 14:41:15 CEST 2009

Well, I was able to cut some parts and make a nice montage with David's presentation (or is it Dave? I'm confused).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7igfsHSKSQ

Again, if there is anything you don't approve in this video, let me know as soon as possible. I hope nobody had a problem to be part of these videos.

The only thing missing left is a short clip of the banquet, some pictures of it, and the ANN meeting, including the joke about the dead pork... and that will be the last video I will do about Adamcon21.

Daniel