[Coladam] Previous ADAM Prototype on Ebay

J-F Dupuis collectorvision at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 06:38:12 CEST 2009

Hi all !
I'm new here, I wish to say hello to all

Awile back in June, I saw the Adam Prototype on Ebay, I was like WOW!!!  ...
I WANT IT!!
I live in Montreal Canada, and the guy wont ship to Canada...  :(
So I ask a friend (A big Colecovision fan) if he want to buy the 2 unit with
me...
1 unit will be for him and 1 will be for me...  Our plan was to get those
unit even if it goes more than 1000$
I'm actually waiting to get my unit, I'm also planning to go to the next
AdamCon in Montreal, and I'll bring it for sure!

Cheers!

J-F

--
Visit CollectorVision Official Website