[Coladam] Ebay items found

David yyzonian at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 07:01:14 CEST 2009

Well, looks like the news has leaked already but I found the buyers of the Ebay items and invited Jean-Francois Dupuis to the mailing list and invited him also to the chat on Wednesdays. He indicated that he was always interested in ADAMCon but it was always in another city but when I said it was in Montreal next year he said he was very interested in joining the group there.
I had a sneaking suspicion that J. Garcia from California was involved as well in the purchase, he too has quite the collection of rare items from what I gather. And looks like I was pretty accurate in the assumption that the proxy bid for the items were in the $1K range.
Bienvenue JF and thanks for sharing the info with us, we are excited to have a look at your prized possession and have you meet with us in 2010.
David Hill
ps - a Daniel  - C'est apparent que mes amis m'appellent Dave et ma famille m'appelle David. C'est ton préférence, je réponds aux deux!