[Coladam] July 8th, 2009... tooth and money problem... I'm afraid!

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 8 21:39:42 CEST 2009

I hope to be fine tonight for the chat session. If I say that, it's because it's the first time I will have a "root canal" procedure, one molar, and I have no idea why I'm having this procedure... and why maybe need 2 or 3 visits.

I have no idea how it will cost at the end, but I know it's a lot of money (maybe $900). The dentist said it's better to do that instead of leaving a hole there, and cost less than replacing the tooth by a flase one.

About coleco projects, I didn't work again yet on my game to be released in august, and I have a problem dealing with my graphic tools under the new Jabaco IDE... seems to give me less memory space, so I'm unable to even compile the tool again, except if I install back the old Jabaco version... which I hope I can find the installer soon. I may not have enough money now to pay for new pcbs and eproms... I will have to request a few from Dale and generous donators until I find a job, which I hope will be before the end of the year.

Talk to you tonight!

Daniel