[Coladam] July 8th, 2009... tooth and money problem... I'm afraid!

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Wed Jul 8 21:58:24 CEST 2009

Hey Daniel...I've had two root canals...they are pricey, but if you have a
good dentist, they aren't really much of an ordeal...no worse than having a
tooth filled, although they take longer. I had one about seven years
ago..and another about two years ago...and the technology of doing them
between those two time spans was incredible.  You shouldn't need more than
one visit unless there is something seriously wrong and the dentist wants to
do it in stages. Both of mine only took about an hour to do.

Joe B.