[Coladam] July 8th, 2009... tooth and money problem... I'm afraid!

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 8 23:37:40 CEST 2009

The first visit today was to "prepare the way"... the second visit at the end of the month will be the real intervention, in at least 2 visits. Actually, I can't really eat... except if I want to bite my tongue.

I feel a little bit dizzy, I will go sleep for a couple of minute. Talk to you later.

Daniel