[Coladam] July 8th, 2009... tooth and money problem... I'm afraid!

Guy Foster frosterg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 01:48:19 CEST 2009

I had a root canal and a wisdom tooth removed within the same week a few months ago.  No biggie.  You'll survive.  The alternative is worse.  Do nothing and let it rot and be in pain for months, or remove it and have a missing tooth.  You're doing the right thing.  Mine cost me over $1200 CDN.  Most was paid by insurance, but the rest was still a big chunk to pay.

See you guys in chat tonight,

Guy