[Coladam] July 8th, 2009... tooth and money problem... I'm afraid!

Guy Foster frosterg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 02:13:31 CEST 2009

Then what I suggest you do is put your root canal on hold (if you dentist has no objection in you doing so and that it is medically fit) until you find a job with an insurance.  I was in a similar situation and what the dentist did was remove the cavity, patch it up and I waited till I had some extra cash (6 months later) to perform the treatment.

Good luck.