[Coladam] July 8th, 2009... tooth and money problem... I'm afraid!

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 9 14:25:33 CEST 2009

Well, I did survive one night. After taking an Advil, the pain slowly drops to an acceptable point... and I was tired.

I did get an answer from the dentist today... telling me that it was a good idea to take an Advil and admit forgetting to tell me that one of the nerves was plenty alive and the drug they put me in my tooth was to kill it to be able to do the root canal dental operation. In other words the dentist is sorry for this inconvenient... it was painful as hell and I was about to go to the Emergency based on ignorance of what was going on in my mouth.

Anyway, this morning I'm confuse... I don't hope to get any other bad surprise, specially if the drug they put in my tooth decide to do more damage, or if there is infection.

Daniel