[Coladam] Fwd: Good News!

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Mon Jul 20 02:31:25 CEST 2009

Geoff, that is absolutely fabulous news that I am aure wil especially
delight Dale, Dr. D. and our other technical types.

I can only say I hope we all understand that we want to make every
possible effort to encourage these people to subscribe to and
participate in the mailing list, join in or at least lurk in the chats
and undertake any and every part of Adam activities that happens to
appeal to them. We are carrying on their tradition, in many ways; I hope
we can do it well enough to encourage them to join in.