[Coladam] Help with disk drive

Gregg Lebel glebel_patsfan at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 01:03:57 CEST 2009

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me. Just got my hands on 2 Adam floppy drives, interconnect cables and power supplies. I do not have any software on disk, everything I currently own is on datapack. I have a PC with dos 6.22 and a 360k floppy setup to try and do Adam to pc and pc to Adam transfers. I have the a.n.n cd from Bob Slopsema as well. I am trying to put a supergame .dsk image onto a floppy on the pc and then Use it on the adam I used the em-160k .bat file. It does not seem to be working. Although I am not sure I'd I misses something. Is this possible? If so what might I be doing wrong. also was there a disk that originally came with th floppy drive? Disk operating system, that let you format Nd work with floppy disks on the Adam. Do I need that. Any help would be appreciAted I will be trying to get on the chat tonight If I can as well. Thanks everyone.

Gregg LeBel