[Coladam] Our friends to the north...

Geoff Oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 17 03:56:48 CEST 2009

I'm going to broach a potentially dangerous, non-ADAM topic: Health
Care. ;) I apologize in advance for this, but I'd like to get the
views of our Canadian friends with regard to their single-payer
system, Medicare. Surely you have heard about the mess we have going
on down here right now.

I just got off the phone with my dad having a rather passionate
argument. ;) Ideologically I'm in favor of a single-payer system. My
dad, isn't. Obviously that's not what's going on with the current
House bill (at least not directly). I'm curious to know what our
Canadian friends experience has been with their system as I trust you
guys more than I do random people. Feel free to answer directly if you
don't want to contribute to the community noise.