[Coladam] opportunity for a Z80 programmer

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Fri Aug 28 19:05:34 CEST 2009

    Hi gang, I received the following inquiry in my CWRU E-mailbox today.
It's legit, and I would love to do it, I have the skills, think of all the
Z80 code I have disassembled and reverse-engineered over the years ...
but I am just afraid that I would not have the time necessary, given my
job commitments.  If anyone out there is interested, especially anyone
who is unemployed or under-employed, please let me know and I will send
the actual contact info; I didn't think it appropriate to blast to the
list.

    If nobody bites, then I may respond just to learn a bit more about
the situation.  Intellectually, it would be fun.  I have a feeling, too,
that my not having any *FORMAL* computer science/engineering training would
make my "qualified" status open to challenge by any barrister worth his wig.

    Goodness knows how they learned about me; that would be worth asking
them for more info, in itself.

    *Dr. D.*