[Coladam] ADAM Disk images - Dcopy. Thank you

Gregg LeBel glebel_patsfan at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 16:17:32 CEST 2009

I just wanted to thank everyone that helped me in getting my disk images working with DCopy.
Joe,Guy,Rich, Doug and Bob, thanks for all your help. In the end the issue ended up being my 360k drive on my PC. It was working OK for PC tasks but for whatever reason would not work with DCopy and also would not properly format with the format b:/8/1 command, I was getting inconsistent results. Got another drive for the PC, and it worked first try, I am now loading up disks for use on my ADAM left and right!
Great to see everything working finally, thanks again!

Gregg LeBel