[Coladam] Do you need GALs?

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 4 00:06:12 CEST 2009

Well, I may I found someone to burn you GALs depending on what you need exactly.

Name : Albert
Web Site : AtariAge.com

AtariAge did offer during a long time PCBs using GALs on them. Albert did confirm to me that for the moment the online store is closed but it still possible to buy PCBs. Unfortunately, the price of GALS raised up forcing to raise up the price of these PCBs.

After a little discussion with Albert, and depending on what you need exactly, he may accept to help you with the GALs problem you did talk about during the AdamCon this summer.

To send him an email, it's simply his first name AT website.