[Coladam] Do you need GALs?

Eduardo Mello emello at kaizenusainc.com
Fri Sep 4 03:00:10 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

My name is Eduardo Mello, probably some of you already know you...
Anyways, I got an ADAM recently, after decades as a ColecoVision user
and fan and I am enjoying it very much.
For the past 8 or so years I have been programming CV games, like
Space Invaders Collection and Pac-Man Collection. You can visit my
website to see what I have been up to: www.opcodegames.com
That said, I saw this message about someone needing to program GALs. I
apologize that missed the details thought as I just subscribed
recently. I just want to let you know that I would be more than glad
to program the GALs if you want, unless you need a large quantity, on
which case I would ask a small fee for the service.
I can also provide CV cartridge PCBs, which can support games up to
1MB (that's right, 1Mbyte) in case someone here need them.
As someone that wanted badly an ADAM back in the day, but never got
one because they “died” before I had the chance, I am really excited
to finally be able to experience the ADAM. I was checking the archives
and the next thing I want to do is to try that plastic cleaning
solution someone posted here. I want my ADAM to look brand new. :)
Well, I think that is all for now. I hope I can be of any help in the future.

Regards,

Eduardo