[Coladam] Do you need GALs?

Eduardo Mello emello at kaizenusainc.com
Fri Sep 4 15:28:29 CEST 2009

Hi Daniel,

Really interesting video. Adamcom looks very organized... :)
And there is an IDE interface for the ADAM?! Cool! :D
I am working on an IDE interface too, but currently it is for the CV
only. The schematics are done (timing for all signals was tricky),
though I haven't built a prototype yet (but should do soon).
Anyways, as I indicated, I would be glad to help with the GALs, please
let me know.

Later,

Eduardo