[Coladam] New Website Hosting Address

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 17 21:54:42 CEST 2009

Greetings fellow Adamites,

As you probably have heard if you haven't already, that Yahoo is closing Geocities on October 26th. My website is on Geocities. But, I have a new web host and a new address.

Please bookmark the new website address in your browser which is adamemut.t35.com.

Should you go to the Geocities address, you will be greeted with the a webpage showing the new address.

Also, anyone with websites, please update your link to the new address. Should anyone have questions. Please let me know and thanks for your support.

Guy