[Coladam] Adam Technical Manual Online

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Tue Sep 29 15:18:52 CEST 2009

On Fri, September 25, 2009 8:33 pm, Joseph Oprysko wrote:

> http://drushel.cwru.edu/atm/atm.html

    Hi Joe, the online ATM is due to me :-)  Glad that it is
useful.  It was a *LOT* of retyping, let me tell you!  Plus the
odd error in it.

    The coladam folks know about me, I have just been too busy to
get to the chats Wednesdays or to participate much on the mailing
list.  Sigh.  Once the academic year begins (I'm in the Biology
Dept. at CWRU, see my .signature), things just pile up.

    But I am alive, and Rin is well (though getting kinda bored).

    *Rich*