[Coladam] My Coleco Adam got here..

Geoff Oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 3 01:47:58 CEST 2009

Congrats! I've generally had good experiences with eBay for the most
part. For some reason all of my Amiga related purchases, not so
much.... but everything else has been good. ;)

The platen is fairly easy to remove. If you can find someone on here
with some printer parts, it's easy to swap out. I'm afraid I don't
have any spares at the moment.

I've got a couple of shrinkwrapped blank tapes I'm sure I could let go
of...I may even have some spare game tapes as well if that would help
you out. Do you have a keyboard at all, or joysticks?

Later,

Geoff