[Coladam] re not strictly ADAM related

Dave Sands dave.audrie.sands at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 3 17:31:17 CEST 2009

Joe Oprysko wrote;

Also, does anyone know if there is a way to use high quality audio tapes in
the DD?

What Joe needs is a copy of the ADAM Users Guide produced by Barry
Wilson, et al, (me included) in the late eighties, or maybe one of
those collections of ADAM newsletters we've all seen someone trying
to give away for the price of shipping. Probably better to have it on
paper than to rely on our collective memories of how we did it; but
making DD tapes out of quality hifi tapes was a cottage industry WBW.
however, as Dave Cobley, editor of one of the best -produced
newsletters, the VISA Advisa likes to say "the memory is the second
thing that goes."

I guess the supply of giveaway ADAMs is gone--we used to see them
offered regularly.

regards
Dave

Dave and Audrie Sands