[Coladam] <SIGH> 2 dead SmartBasic Tapes...

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 01:54:31 CEST 2009

I bid on and won some tapes from the auction site.. there was 2 SmartBasic
(Which I was looking forward to having) One blank tape, Buck Rogers, Recipie
Filer, Flash Card Maker, and all of the original Adam Documentation.. Well
the Recipe Filer and Flash Card maker are sealed tapes, and the Buck Rogers
works.  But both copies of SmartBasic do not work.. Argh, this is so
frustrating.. I am getting close to  ready to buy a SmartBasic Cartridge so
I don't have to deal with more defective SmartBasic tapes.

Does anyone know if there is a way to get a tape to work again??  (Longshot)

Since I don't have a floppy for my Adam, I am limited to Tapes or
Cartridges.

Joe O.

Normal Person: So you go surfing?
lot...