[Coladam] PC Interface to Adam DDP Drive

geoffrey oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 22 17:49:58 CEST 2009

To my knowledge nobody has done this. The advantage to doing a direct interface to the DDP would be that you wouldn't have to worry about the ADAM Net protocol. I don't know if this is much trouble though, as I think the ADAM Net interface is essentially an I2C bus operating at 62.5 kbps.

I had thought it would be a good idea to have some sort of ADAMNet -> USB interface on a PC so that you could interface any ADAM Net device (tape drive, disk drive, hard drive, keyboard, smartwriter...) to the PC and use with an emulator as you suggested.