[Coladam] A/V Cable

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 17:50:25 CEST 2009

I have some questions about making an A/V Cable for my Adam.  On the back I
see 2 ports, the Monitor port (Composite Video) and the TV Port (to the
TV/Game Switch).  What I don't see, unless I am just missing it is an Audio
Out port.  Through the TV/Game switch it sends both Audio and Video through
the cable, but on the Monitor Port, it does the Video but no Audio, unless I
am missing something very basic....

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Joe