[Coladam] PC Interface to Adam DDP Drive

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 21:47:54 CEST 2009

Hmm.. that could be something to look into also.  I know the microprocessor
that they used for the AdamNet was the 6801 (I think there are actually 3 or
4 6801's in the Adam if I read right.  I will probably consider the USB(or
Serial) to the AdamNet as an option also before I start the project, as
since the AdamNet interfaces already with all the components, I wouldn't
have to re-write all of the code to control the Data Drive, just would need
to have it tell the existing code to do whatever I would need for it to do.

Thanks, that gives me some additional things to think about.

And here is something COMPLETELY off topic, it is release day for Windows
7!!!