[Coladam] re Sequel 2.0

Geoff Oltmans geoff at oltmansfamily.org
Mon Nov 2 03:58:56 CET 2009

Okay, that's helpful. I saw some information about which IO ports are
used for a midi interface by Bona Fide Systems (8 input and 8 output
ports). MIDI is simply a serial port interface. I'm curious which UART
is used by the thing. Do you have any technical information about it?
Barring that, can you photograph the innards and/or share an image of
the Sequel software, or is that not allowed?

Later,

Geoff