[Coladam] Susan's surgery

bytehacker at tallcedarskennels.com bytehacker at tallcedarskennels.com
Mon Nov 2 20:07:31 CET 2009

Hi Rich and Frances.

Unfortunately Susan's surgery got cancelled. We got all the way through admitting at Nanaimo General Hospital last Wed, and were actually waiting in the waiting area on the surgical floor whan a nurse came out and said that they had no beds. They sent us home, confirming later by phone that even though the surgeon was available, they would have no place to put her afterwards, except a stretcher in the hallway.

Needless to say we declined that.

Susan has been rescheduled to Dec 31 (happy new year)

I have not much positive to say about our health care system right now. South of the border take note.

Ron Mitchell