[Coladam] Fw: Anyone have a spare ADAM 5 1/4 Disk Drive?

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Fri Dec 4 17:50:31 CET 2009

Forwarded from my web page....please respond to: jeremysart at yahoo.com

thanks

Joe Blenkle

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeramie Griffor
To: Joe Blenkle
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 8:42 AM
Subject: Anyone have a spare ADAM 5 1/4 Disk Drive?

      I have had my Adam for so long, and have always wanted the 5 1/4 drive to go along with it.
      I can never find them, and when I do get a tip off, they want somewhere between $80 and $160! That is most double what I paid for my Adam.

      If anyone has a drive, working or broken (preferably working) and would be willing to send it out anywhere between the cost of shipping to $35 let me know.

      Or if you live in Michigan and would like to show me how to get more use out of the Adam with certain programs, public domain disks, or installing an old IDE hard drive or something that could be fun to get together on and bs about the classics.