[Coladam] [colecoprogramming] About tone channels attenuation (volume) -and- digital sounds

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 8 23:29:23 CET 2009

Well, it's very similar, except that my diagram gives a smoother curve.

http://ccjvq.com/newcoleco/table_volume1.png

The following data is the first part of what I've calculated based on the attenuation table I've calculated earlier with the ratio 10^-0.1 (refering to my previous message).

0,000000000000000	15	15	15
0,013270239018450	15	15	14
0,016706241120909	15	15	13
0,021031911482673	15	15	12
0,026477607824143	15	15	11
0,026540478036900	15	14	14
0,029976480139359	15	14	13
0,033333333333333	15	15	10
0,033412482241818	15	13	13
0,034302150501123	15	14	12
0,037738152603582	15	13	12
0,039747846842593	15	14	11
0,039810717055350	14	14	14
0,041964180393139	15	15	9
0,042063822965346	15	12	12
0,043183848945052	15	13	11
0,043246719157809	14	14	13
0,046603572351783	15	14	10
0,046682721260268	14	13	13
0,047509519306816	15	12	11
0,047572389519573	14	14	12
0,050039574454242	15	13	10
0,050118723362727	13	13	13

And this is the same values but this time with my selection of 64 values in it.

http://ccjvq.com/newcoleco/table_volume2.png

As you can see, I've managed to select good values, almost perfect considering the gaps.

And as a complement of information, I've done a third table that shows the actual attenuation values for each channel.

http://ccjvq.com/newcoleco/table_volume3.png

Please note that these pictures will not stay available all the time.

Have a nice day!

Daniel