[Coladam] Re : Merry Christmas from Dr. D. and Ms. Rin

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 25 16:16:15 CET 2009

Merry Christmas. We did enjoy gifts and food in family, as usual.

I have a similar memory of my xmas '84. It was my first computer under the tree, a Commodore Vic-20; and my older brother got a console ColecoVision at the same time. And since then, I did want to code my own videogames and I did it thunsands of times. In fact, I can't remember a week I didn't program something, except during vacatios in family.

Daniel