[Coladam] Re : Merry Christmas from Dr. D. and Ms. Rin

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Fri Dec 25 20:52:16 CET 2009

I don't think I got my ADAM at Christmas time, but it was probably around
there someplace. I ordered the expansion module version from Montgomery Ward
and I remember the day it showed up on my doorstep in this huge box. There
was a large back order on them at that time and it wasn't even supposed to
show up for another couple of months.

Unfortunately the video went out on it after a short while and I had to
drive it 100 miles to the Honeywell service center for repair.

Joe B.