[Coladam] Coladam Digest, Vol 54, Issue 11

Bryan McNett bmcnett at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 06:58:38 CET 2009

Hi All,

My Dad was VP of Preliminary Design at Coleco during the ADAM years. I
am now a professional game programmer, and I might be mixed up in the
design of game consoles myself ;)

Haven't done much work with ADAM except in SmartLOGO and SmartBASIC 25
years ago. But I shipped a few retail games for Game Boy 10 years ago
- and it has almost the same CPU...

Now that I'm getting older, I think I'd like to tinker with this stuff
a little. Best wishes for the New Year, and I hope to get to know some
of you better...

Bryan McNett