[Coladam] Dad was VP

David yyzonian at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 30 16:18:27 CET 2009

Hi Bryan and welcome. FYI there is a good Yahoo group on the subject

colecoprogramming at yahoogroups.com   A lot of the developers and would be developers hang out there and share info.

If you have any info to share on the ADAM years, all would be glad to hear it, maybe shed some light on some of the urban myths that circulate as to why Coleco did this or did that.

There IS interest in new software, games, hardware for the Colecovision and ADAM. Many homebrews sell out within hours or a few days of release. Some folks are putting out some good stuff.

Any prototypes ever come your way? I have great interest on that subject. I came accross an unreleased game myself that was "lost" for 25 years and released it this year, the response was tremendous. Then there was a frenzy regarding an Ebay auction for a couple of hardware items that were "unknown" until this year (to be honest what this thing is I am not 100% sure - an expansion module #1 that was modified to do something or other (?)but allegedly it will make an appearance at this year's ADAM convention in Montreal for us to have a look at it).

Dave