[Coladam] adamcon22 - June 17-20, 2010

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 5 04:12:41 CET 2010

First of all, happy new year to all!

A first contact was done with Guy Foster's hotel (it's his suggestion, but I like to say it's his hotel). I've got tarification information for approximately 20 persons, 10 rooms, and before going too far, I want to be sure this approximation is plausible. So, because I need to know approximately how many of you will be at the ADAMCon this year, in Montreal, I'm asking you this ultimate question :

Now that we are in year 2010, can you confirm or at least presume that you'll be at the ADAMCon this year?

I'll count the number of persons who will response to this question, so if you answer for 2 or 3 persons, please specify it. You can do it as a private message to my email yahoo.fr address, or publicaly at the adamcon mailing list address.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day!

Daniel