[Coladam] Issues with Printer

Craig Lindholm eclindholm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 09:42:25 CET 2010

Hello again.

Now that I have unpacked my ADAM, it is time to get it working again :'(
As I mentioned in my previous email, I have and issue with my ADAM.

When I power the unit up, the thing that holds the ribbon moves all the
way to the left.
The daisy wheel then spins for a bit
The thing that holds the ribbon moves to the right by about an inch or so.

I remember that there should be a carriage return and a big click sound
in this sequence, but I am not getting one. The ADAM seems to work fine.
I can type on the screen but nothing prints.
Does anyone have any ideas on where to start looking?

Thanks

Craig