[Coladam] ADAM Viruses?

David yyzonian at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 21:46:54 CET 2010

I love Wikipedia, it has provided me with a fair amount of good info on a variety of topics.

Happened upon the entry for Macintosh on Wikipedia. A little better than halfway down the screen in the paragraph titled Software it says - kind of out of the blue - "...the Coleco Adam had, in its time, numerous known viruses"

Check it out. What the heck are they talking about?