[Coladam] Software / Hardware

Ronald Mitchell bytehacker at tallcedarskennels.com
Fri Jan 8 01:46:14 CET 2010

Hardware appears fairly regularly on Ebay Craig. Not sure about
software.

Rich Clee, owner of ADAM Services in Toronto might be able to point
you toward available software that used to sell commercially.

As for the PD stuff, pretty well any one of us around this list
probably has quite a bit. Are you using tape drives only? Or do you
have a disk drive?

Actually, that is one of the advantages of the emulator. I can send
you a disk image, and you can run it on ADAMEM. There is a way to
transfer such images onto an ADAM disk, but transferring to an ADAM
tape drive, I'm not sure how you'd do it.  Maybe someone here has an
idea.

There is a CD containing disk images of many ADAM titles available at
one time or another along with copies of some of the major newsletter
from ADAM's heyday. I can send you an image of that,, and it might
give you an idea of what's available.

Ron