[Coladam] Software / Hardware

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Fri Jan 8 01:52:21 CET 2010

Ron...there is a utility to transfer DDP images to DDPs and the other way
around. Unfortunately you need a disk drive to do it. All it really does is
copy the DDP to two ADAM disks which can then be turned into emulator images
and recombined with the program on ADAMem. You can, of course, accomplish
the same thing with any program that copies blocks on the ADAM.

Joe B.