[Coladam] Perplexing problem with Speedy Write 2 and its spellchecker

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Fri Jan 8 23:23:08 CET 2010

Anyone know how the heck to load the spell checker into Speedy Write?

When you try to boot the spell checker by itself, it gives a message saying to load Speedy Write 2 and then load the file Spell U into Speedy Write....and to "See the Manual"

But when try to load the spell checker into Speedy Write it tells me "File Not Found"...is there some special way of loading it?

This program was sent to me months ago by the guy who wrote it - Dave White. There is a file on the disk named "Manual," but now I've noticed when I load the file, only half of it seems to be there and there isn't any reference to loading the spell checker.

I tried emailing Dave, but as of yet he has not responded.

Anyone? Ideas?

thanks

Joe B.