[Coladam] Mailing list suggestions.....please!

David yyzonian at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 16:08:26 CET 2010

I find the topics and replies posted of great value but please bear with me if I speak up and gripe a little, my motivation is to improve things, I assure you.

#1 - when replying, please change the subject line.

Think of it, what is more meaningful to the gang here?:

RE: Coladam Digest, Vol 55, Issue 8

OR

RE: ADAM Disk Drive

#2 - when replying, please edit out all the junk and the complete quoted message thread in your reply. We dont all need to see the same thread repeated ad nauseum. I have seen some replies which contained 5 words that had 2 pages of quoted text added at the bottom. Sometimes it takes me 3 or 4 tries paging up and down to find the actual message buried somewhere in 3 pages of quoted text.

There, I feel better.

David