[Coladam] ADAM Video Mod

David yyzonian at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 16:28:12 CET 2010

I have been doing these mods for about 2-3 years on Colecovisions.

http://www.raritynine.com

Click the link for the CV video mod page.

If there is demand, I could see doing this on the ADAM as well but to be honest, I got a DIN cable that came with my

Commodore 1702 monitor and it works well enough on that monitor.

Another option may be to do a Component (YPbPr) video modification. This mod provides

Three RCA jacks (Green, Blue, Red) for Y, Pb, and Pr
Two RCA jacks (White, Red) for audio (same signal on both)
One RCA jack (Yellow) for Atari2600 Expansion module composite output
See images.

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/5039/everythingo.png

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2592/pcby.png