[Coladam] ADAM Video Mod

Craig Lindholm eclindholm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 16:27:15 CET 2010

Thanks Gregg. That would be great!

For those that are interested, Digi-Key has DIN connector for very
cheap. Haven't checked specs though

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 07:19:33 -0800 (PST)
From: Gregg Lebel<glebel_patsfan at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Coladam] Coladam Digest, Vol 55, Issue 7
To: "coladam at adamcon.org"<coladam at adamcon.org>

I did this recently on my ADAM. I have the pinouts of you want them. I
will scan it an ema it to you. I put a new gold plated video RCA Jack,
and gold plated left and right audio jacks as well. It's mono audio out
of the ADAM, I just tied the mono audio output together to get sound
from both outputs gives you a little better sound and easier to hook up
to modern home theater equipment. I re-did the video output even though
the ADAM already had it. Of yours is anything like mine the original is
probably very rusty. Forget the sin cable, this is the best way to go. I
always misplaced my cable.