[Coladam] Internet

Craig Lindholm eclindholm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 18:41:02 CET 2010

Good Sunday Morning!

I'm curious if there is any web browsing software available for the
ADAM. I was at first upset that the C64 has an Ethernet card available
for it, and the ADAM doesn't. Designing the hardware is fairly simple,
but I am not a programmer (embedded systems yes...user software, no) and
the manufacture cost is kind of an impediment. But then I remembered the
serial interface for the ADAM, and modem's are a dime a dozen now.

Are the serial cards even capable of running at 115,200bps, and is there
even a web browser (text, obviously)?

Craig