[Coladam] ADAM History

Ron Mitchell bytehacker at tallcedarskennels.com
Mon Jan 18 08:06:02 CET 2010

you might want to try

http://ann.hollowdreams.com/

Lots of info there.

To add to my previous message, I should also mention that Rich Drushel
(he's on this list) added to "must have pieces" of software to the list

SmartBasic 1.x  - A version of SmartBasic that has a ton more
functionality than the original version, and gives you a lot more
control over your ADAM all from SmartBasic.

Forgotten the title  (Dr. D. Can you help)..... but Rich Drushel gave us
a means of hooking up an old IBM box (which many of us had lying around)
and use it's hard drive and disk drive from the ADAM via a serial port
connection.

Perhaps Dr. Rich Drushel can provide more detail. I know it works, but I
haven't tried it for years.

Ron Mitchell