[Coladam] Software questions from a newb

Geoff Oltmans geoff at oltmansfamily.org
Mon Jan 18 15:35:34 CET 2010

As far as IDE's go, I'm not aware of any. There are a couple of libraries floating around for programming the OS7 environment (the Coleco Vision's BIOS), but nothing I'm aware of for EOS.

The problem that I've seen too, is unless you're willing to programin assembly, none of the C compilers I've seen match the calling conventions of the EOS' BIOS routines.

I'm sure Daniel Bienvenu will pipe in here soon. :)