[Coladam] ADAM History

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Tue Jan 19 19:11:59 CET 2010

Thanks...it took me about 10 years to get that project done. I'd do one
newsletter and then get so sick of it (mostly the typing in of hard to read
print) I'd quit for 4-5 months. I'm now looking at all of them and am
considering redoing them all. When I started out I knew little about HTML
and used a basic HTML text editor. Now I'm a little smarter as far as how to
do things and use Microsoft FrontPage. Plus, seemingly, if I load one of the
pages into FrontPage to edit a mistake I find now and then, it seems to
always mess something else up. This way it will be more compatible. There
are a lot of old HTML commands in the code that have been replaced with
other commands so it's probably a good idea to update!!!

Joe B.