[Coladam] Delete a backup file on DDP

Craig Lindholm eclindholm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 07:52:26 CET 2010

I have a document that I made in Smartwriter.

After saving it twice, I now have 2 versions of the document on the
tape. According to my basic manual, the one with a 'H' beside it is the
main file, while the one with the 'h' beside it is a backup file (this
is after typing "catalog" at the prompt).

I typed "delete doc1" and the 'H' file was deleted. However the 'h' file
was still present. How do I delete this backup file?

I also found the backup directory listing in smartwriter, but it won't
let me delete files either.

Craig